LOP/C may be a useful morphological feature of epithelial mesenchymal transition under H&E observation, and it is an vital indicator of lymph node metastasis and aggressive clinical behaviour of PTC. (Source: Journal of Clinical Pathology) More information: Check this...
Loss of cellular polarity/cohesiveness in the invasive front of papillary thyroid carcinoma, a novel predictor for lymph node metastasis; possible morphological indicator of epithelial mesenchymal transition
- Q&A: Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ? 09. Mar, 2011
- Q&A: What is the best over the counter medicine to take for sinus allergies? 26. Jan, 2011
- Can kissing someone for half an hour cure allergies? 30. Mar, 2011
- What should I give to my friend who has a peanut allergy? 17. Mar, 2011
- What is the best laundry detergent for allergy sufferers? 27. Feb, 2011
- Improving paediatric asthma outcomes in primary health care: a randomised controlled trial. 11. Oct, 2011
- Obese Mothers Put Children at Higher Risk of Asthma 11. Oct, 2011
- Home-based educational interventions for children with asthma. 11. Oct, 2011
- Aspirin Desensitization: A "Lifechanger" For Patients With Aspirin And NSAID Allergies; Cardiovascular Disease 11. Oct, 2011
- New Study Aims to Cure Food Allergies 11. Oct, 2011
- formerly_bob: Its possible based on my wife's experience. My wi...
- Sandy K: Drinking after taking any type of medication is a ...
- essentiallysolo: wait six hours after an antihistamine to imbibe al...
- Liam S: Different allergies and asthma quite commonly occu...
- you_me_us16: no,..take it for relief reasons...