LOP/C may be a useful morphological feature of epithelial mesenchymal transition under H&E observation, and it is an vital indicator of lymph node metastasis and aggressive clinical behaviour of PTC. (Source: Journal of Clinical Pathology) More information: Check this...
Loss of cellular polarity/cohesiveness in the invasive front of papillary thyroid carcinoma, a novel predictor for lymph node metastasis; possible morphological indicator of epithelial mesenchymal transition
Leave a Reply
- Q&A: Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ? 09. Mar, 2011
- Q&A: What is the best over the counter medicine to take for sinus allergies? 26. Jan, 2011
- What is good for runny nose and nasal congestion probably due to allergies? 06. Apr, 2011
- Can kissing someone for half an hour cure allergies? 30. Mar, 2011
- Can an old air conditioner trigger allergies? 05. Apr, 2011
- Improving paediatric asthma outcomes in primary health care: a randomised controlled trial. 11. Oct, 2011
- Obese Mothers Put Children at Higher Risk of Asthma 11. Oct, 2011
- Home-based educational interventions for children with asthma. 11. Oct, 2011
- Aspirin Desensitization: A "Lifechanger" For Patients With Aspirin And NSAID Allergies; Cardiovascular Disease 11. Oct, 2011
- New Study Aims to Cure Food Allergies 11. Oct, 2011
- Lillie: I am currently having desensitisation injections (...
- Eye Floaters Treatment: Eye floaters are the most annoying health issue yo...
- Gary: LET ME ADD SOME CORRECTIONS TO MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE...
- Gary: My suggesion is to get a bole of Solorcain. It ac...
- Tyrell Boresha: L-arginine makes me feel young again...