This indicates that p63 is of clinical utility in SNNS which CK19 is unacceptable for early tongue carcinoma. Further research is needed before clinical use of these markers. (Source: Journal of Clinical Pathology) More details: Check this...Tags: expression, source journal, carcinoma, p63, Health, Conclusions
Quantitative expression study of four cytokeratins and p63 in squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue: suitability for sentinel node navigation surgery using one-step nucleic acid amplification
Leave a Reply
- Q&A: Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ? 09. Mar, 2011
- Q&A: What is the best over the counter medicine to take for sinus allergies? 26. Jan, 2011
- What is good for runny nose and nasal congestion probably due to allergies? 06. Apr, 2011
- Can kissing someone for half an hour cure allergies? 30. Mar, 2011
- Can an old air conditioner trigger allergies? 05. Apr, 2011
- Improving paediatric asthma outcomes in primary health care: a randomised controlled trial. 11. Oct, 2011
- Obese Mothers Put Children at Higher Risk of Asthma 11. Oct, 2011
- Home-based educational interventions for children with asthma. 11. Oct, 2011
- Aspirin Desensitization: A "Lifechanger" For Patients With Aspirin And NSAID Allergies; Cardiovascular Disease 11. Oct, 2011
- New Study Aims to Cure Food Allergies 11. Oct, 2011
- Lillie: I am currently having desensitisation injections (...
- Eye Floaters Treatment: Eye floaters are the most annoying health issue yo...
- Gary: LET ME ADD SOME CORRECTIONS TO MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE...
- Gary: My suggesion is to get a bole of Solorcain. It ac...
- Tyrell Boresha: L-arginine makes me feel young again...
action age aliment Allergies Allergy asthma best blogspot cause cell Clinical Conclusion Conclusions couple couple of days disease div div id food Health href human beings Immunology infection Journal lt medical web medicine medworm Message news pubmed risk role self skin Source Sponsor sponsor message study Support target treatment web web pages