Introduction: Successful pregnancy requires that trophoblast invasion of the uterus be appropriately calibrated to ensure that neither fetus nor mother is compromised. We have investigated the regulation of placentation by interactions between maternal KIR on uterine Natural Killer cells (uNK) and HLA-C expressed by fetal trophoblast. (Source: Journal of Reproductive Immunology) More information: More info...Tags: mother, regulation, paternal, HLA-C, Recognition
Recognition of paternal trophoblast HLA-C by maternal uterine NK cell KIR determines the outcome of pregnancy
- Q&A: Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ? 09. Mar, 2011
- Q&A: What is the best over the counter medicine to take for sinus allergies? 26. Jan, 2011
- Can kissing someone for half an hour cure allergies? 30. Mar, 2011
- What should I give to my friend who has a peanut allergy? 17. Mar, 2011
- What is the best laundry detergent for allergy sufferers? 27. Feb, 2011
- Improving paediatric asthma outcomes in primary health care: a randomised controlled trial. 11. Oct, 2011
- Obese Mothers Put Children at Higher Risk of Asthma 11. Oct, 2011
- Home-based educational interventions for children with asthma. 11. Oct, 2011
- Aspirin Desensitization: A "Lifechanger" For Patients With Aspirin And NSAID Allergies; Cardiovascular Disease 11. Oct, 2011
- New Study Aims to Cure Food Allergies 11. Oct, 2011
- formerly_bob: Its possible based on my wife's experience. My wi...
- Sandy K: Drinking after taking any type of medication is a ...
- essentiallysolo: wait six hours after an antihistamine to imbibe al...
- Liam S: Different allergies and asthma quite commonly occu...
- you_me_us16: no,..take it for relief reasons...
action age aliment Allergies Allergy asthma best blogspot cause cell Clinical Conclusion Conclusions couple couple of days disease div div id food Health href human beings Immunology infection Journal lt medical web medicine medworm Message news pubmed risk role self skin Source Sponsor sponsor message study Support target treatment web web pages