Objective. Investigate whether CXCR3 and its ligands were involved in the pathogenesis of primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) in an autoimmune cholangitis animal imitation. Methods. Female C57BL/6 mice were injected with 5 mg/kg of poly I:C intraperitoneally twice a week for 24 weeks. PBC imitation was confirmed by liver function, serum autoantibodies and liver biopsy. Lymphocytes subsets in liver and spleen and CXCL10 serum level were tested by flow cytometry and ELISA. Liver specimens were collected to evaluate the differences in pathology between WT and CXCR3−/− mice. Results. Antimitochondrial antibody was detected in all PBC imitation. Numbers of infiltrates were detected in the portal areas 8 weeks after poly I:C injection, which progressed up to 24 weeks. Compared to control mi... More information: Click here...Tags: level, Health, flow, portal, liver function, serum
Leave a Reply
- Q&A: Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ? 09. Mar, 2011
- Q&A: What is the best over the counter medicine to take for sinus allergies? 26. Jan, 2011
- What is good for runny nose and nasal congestion probably due to allergies? 06. Apr, 2011
- Can kissing someone for half an hour cure allergies? 30. Mar, 2011
- Can an old air conditioner trigger allergies? 05. Apr, 2011
- Improving paediatric asthma outcomes in primary health care: a randomised controlled trial. 11. Oct, 2011
- Obese Mothers Put Children at Higher Risk of Asthma 11. Oct, 2011
- Home-based educational interventions for children with asthma. 11. Oct, 2011
- Aspirin Desensitization: A "Lifechanger" For Patients With Aspirin And NSAID Allergies; Cardiovascular Disease 11. Oct, 2011
- New Study Aims to Cure Food Allergies 11. Oct, 2011
- Lillie: I am currently having desensitisation injections (...
- Eye Floaters Treatment: Eye floaters are the most annoying health issue yo...
- Gary: LET ME ADD SOME CORRECTIONS TO MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE...
- Gary: My suggesion is to get a bole of Solorcain. It ac...
- Tyrell Boresha: L-arginine makes me feel young again...
action age aliment Allergies Allergy asthma best blogspot cause cell Clinical Conclusion Conclusions couple couple of days disease div div id food Health href human beings Immunology infection Journal lt medical web medicine medworm Message news pubmed risk role self skin Source Sponsor sponsor message study Support target treatment web web pages