Tumor-to-tumor metastasis is really a rare phenomenon. From your overview of the worldwide literature, around 150 cases happen to be reported since it was initially recorded by Campbel in 1868. Kidney obvious cell carcinoma established fact to become the most typical person receiving tumor-to-tumor metastasis in most growths. However, kidney chromophobe cell carcinoma is not considered to be a recipient. Here, we report an initial condition of colorectal carcinoma metastatic to chromophobe kidney cell carcinoma. (Source: Clinical and Developmental Immunology) More details: Informations...Tags: Report, Metastasis, cell, Health, Colorectal, chromophobe
Leave a Reply
- Q&A: Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ? 09. Mar, 2011
- Q&A: What is the best over the counter medicine to take for sinus allergies? 26. Jan, 2011
- What is good for runny nose and nasal congestion probably due to allergies? 06. Apr, 2011
- Can kissing someone for half an hour cure allergies? 30. Mar, 2011
- Can an old air conditioner trigger allergies? 05. Apr, 2011
- Improving paediatric asthma outcomes in primary health care: a randomised controlled trial. 11. Oct, 2011
- Obese Mothers Put Children at Higher Risk of Asthma 11. Oct, 2011
- Home-based educational interventions for children with asthma. 11. Oct, 2011
- Aspirin Desensitization: A "Lifechanger" For Patients With Aspirin And NSAID Allergies; Cardiovascular Disease 11. Oct, 2011
- New Study Aims to Cure Food Allergies 11. Oct, 2011
- Lillie: I am currently having desensitisation injections (...
- Eye Floaters Treatment: Eye floaters are the most annoying health issue yo...
- Gary: LET ME ADD SOME CORRECTIONS TO MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE...
- Gary: My suggesion is to get a bole of Solorcain. It ac...
- Tyrell Boresha: L-arginine makes me feel young again...
action age aliment Allergies Allergy asthma best blogspot cause cell Clinical Conclusion Conclusions couple couple of days disease div div id food Health href human beings Immunology infection Journal lt medical web medicine medworm Message news pubmed risk role self skin Source Sponsor sponsor message study Support target treatment web web pages