A brand new study has confirmed that almost all patients with allergic responses to clopidogrel respond positively to some three-week direction of prednisone, without needing to interrupt antiplatelet therapy. Heartwire (Source: Medscape Today Head lines) More details: Informations...
Clopidogrel Hypersensitivity Treated With Steroids a SuccessClopidogrel Hypersensitivity Treated With Steroids a Success
Peanut allergy is the aliment allergy that typically leads to the most severe allergic responses in people that are sensitive to peanuts. More information: Read more...
Question by asd a: How do I cure my cat allergy?
I had a couple of cats. One day a neighbour decided to hang them from a tree. Since then I've been allergic to cats, I start to sneeze and my eyes become red and really itchy, like I have a cold or something. A doctor told me that my allergy is mental, my subconcious is reacting to cats in a bad way. But the problem is, I LOVE CATS!!! I want to be with them and be able to pet them without regretting it after, how can I …
- Q&A: Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ? 09. Mar, 2011
- Q&A: What is the best over the counter medicine to take for sinus allergies? 26. Jan, 2011
- Can kissing someone for half an hour cure allergies? 30. Mar, 2011
- What should I give to my friend who has a peanut allergy? 17. Mar, 2011
- What is the best laundry detergent for allergy sufferers? 27. Feb, 2011
- Improving paediatric asthma outcomes in primary health care: a randomised controlled trial. 11. Oct, 2011
- Obese Mothers Put Children at Higher Risk of Asthma 11. Oct, 2011
- Home-based educational interventions for children with asthma. 11. Oct, 2011
- Aspirin Desensitization: A "Lifechanger" For Patients With Aspirin And NSAID Allergies; Cardiovascular Disease 11. Oct, 2011
- New Study Aims to Cure Food Allergies 11. Oct, 2011
- formerly_bob: Its possible based on my wife's experience. My wi...
- Sandy K: Drinking after taking any type of medication is a ...
- essentiallysolo: wait six hours after an antihistamine to imbibe al...
- Liam S: Different allergies and asthma quite commonly occu...
- you_me_us16: no,..take it for relief reasons...