There's a higher burden of disease triggered by bronchial asthma in lots of nations. This burden is due to its prevalence in persons of any age and it is impact on people and society. Although treatments are good at enhancing disease control, there's no available treatment that may reproducibly induce disease remission. Hence interventions that may avoid the start of the condition to begin with are acutely searched for. (Source: Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology) More details: Fulrticle...
Urban atmosphere adherence towards the Mediterranean diet and prevalence of bronchial asthma signs and symptoms among 10- to 12-year-old children: The Exercise, Diet, and Allergic reactions in youngsters Examined in Athens study
(Source: Allergy and Bronchial asthma Proceedings) More details: More infos...
CONCLUSIONS: Allergic illnesses are as common in SMID patients as common population. Further study is essential to determine proper management for that patients.
Incorrect Number and Percentage in: Alternation in Prevalence of Chronic Conditions Between Childhood and Adolescence Among Very Low-Birth-Weight Children [Correction]
(Source: JAMA) More details: More infos...
To conclude, the research has proven that HAT patients have multiple co-infections which might influence the condition pathogenesis and complicate control over HAT. (Source: Clinical and Developmental Immunology) More details: More infos...
Authors: Josefson A, Svensson A, Färm G, Engfeldt M, Meding B
The goal of the study ended up being to investigate validity of self-patch testing for nickel allergy, to be able to determine an expense-effective way of surveillance from the prevalence of nickel allergy. Population-based study including patch testing is easily the most reliable approach to study the prevalence of allergy, yet it's costly and it has logistical problems. An overall total of 191 skin care patients known to patch testing were supplied with a self-check package with written instructions. The self-check was put on the arm through the …
CONCLUSIONS: There have been no alterations in the prevalence of recurrent coughing in infants, however there is a rise in physician-identified bronchial asthma and a decrease in severity, which, however, didn't modify the rate of hospitalizations.
Update of prevalence of self‐reported ever allergic rhinitis and chronic nasal signs and symptoms among grown ups in Sweden
CONCLUSIONS: Like a grounds for comprehending the disease too as with plotting and showing priority for health attention assets, the research provides data concerning the contemporary prevalence and determinants of self‐reported AR and chronic nasal signs and symptoms. Further, evaluating with previous studies, the current study indicates that the plateau in prevalence of AR might have been arrived at in Sweden. (Source: The Clinical Respiratory system Journal) More details: More info...
Herbal medicine treatment reduces inflammation in a murine model of cockroach allergen-induced asthma.
Authors: Kim J, Natarajan S, Bae H, Jung SK, Cruikshank W, Remick DG
Asthma is a significant disease among children, and its prevalence has increased notably during the at the end 2 decades. A traditional Korean medicine, So-Cheong-Ryong-Tang (SCRT), has been used for the treatment of asthma in Asia for centuries, however its mechanism for reducing bronchopulmonary inflammation in asthma has yet to be elucidated.
PMID: 21802024 [PubMed - in action] (Source: Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology) More information: Informations...
- Q&A: Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ? 09. Mar, 2011
- Q&A: What is the best over the counter medicine to take for sinus allergies? 26. Jan, 2011
- Can kissing someone for half an hour cure allergies? 30. Mar, 2011
- What should I give to my friend who has a peanut allergy? 17. Mar, 2011
- What is the best laundry detergent for allergy sufferers? 27. Feb, 2011
- Improving paediatric asthma outcomes in primary health care: a randomised controlled trial. 11. Oct, 2011
- Obese Mothers Put Children at Higher Risk of Asthma 11. Oct, 2011
- Home-based educational interventions for children with asthma. 11. Oct, 2011
- Aspirin Desensitization: A "Lifechanger" For Patients With Aspirin And NSAID Allergies; Cardiovascular Disease 11. Oct, 2011
- New Study Aims to Cure Food Allergies 11. Oct, 2011
- formerly_bob: Its possible based on my wife's experience. My wi...
- Sandy K: Drinking after taking any type of medication is a ...
- essentiallysolo: wait six hours after an antihistamine to imbibe al...
- Liam S: Different allergies and asthma quite commonly occu...
- you_me_us16: no,..take it for relief reasons...